Brand new OEM intercooler

Shamusvelez

Brandy new! Oem intercooler! Never been used, mounted, mocked or even thought about! Will email pics to serious buyers. I will also try to post some here as well in a day or so.
$250.00 or best offer + shipping within the U.S
Also willing to trade for select hotair equipment. Im in the market for:

- 3" downpipe w/external wastegate
- bigger than stock injectors w/ TT chip
- alky kit
- or anything/ shoot it at me, if i need it, maybe we can make a deal! All items must be compatible with stock 1985 GN hotair car.
I also have an 86'/87' uppipe that i purchased with the intercooler. Pipe is painted black, paint isnt perfect but pipe is mint!

I have to update and apologize about the title and initial thread posting. This, to me, does not seem to be a brand new out of the box intercooler. It is original equipment and it is in very nice almost new condition, but this was misrepresented to me when I purchased it and I hadn't inspected it until after I posted the thread overzealously to sale it! My sincere apologies for misleading anyone. I just noticed a little oily residue on the interior of the necks, and some small paint chips, also after taking some pictures for an interested member, the tag on the top of the intercooler looks a little to aged to be fresh from the parts dept. so, in all good conscience I cannot sell this as was originally posted. It is in great condition, and I will say it is definitely something anyone that purchases it will be very satisfied with. I dropped the price and I am open to offers. Also you can inspect pics for yourself now and see if you don't agree. I apologize for initially misleading anyone. -Jimmy V.

image-2940547695.jpg

image-1657294937.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Turbo Buick