Brand new carbon fiber pin on deck lid

WHITE T

Baer Brake Systems
Guys,

I have a brand new pin on carbon fiber deck lid for sale. I bought this years ago from Token fiberglass, but my plans have changed. I had to special order it in carbon (took 6 months).

The outside is gelcoat (to make it easy to paint), inside is carbon.

I have no idea how to ship it yet... So if you are interested lets talk :) Item is located in Arizona.

$500 + freight.

E-mail or PM for pics

Thx

Rick could you send me some pics of the deck lid please? Also, will you be attending Bowling Green or any other turbo Regal events this year? I still haven't go to you meet you face to face after all these years :)

Hey Mike,

Just sent ya pics! :)

I would love to go (to a major Buick event)... I say I will every year, but work is so hectic around that time it is always impossible.

If it happens this year I am sure like usual it will be last minute :) I will keep you updated, it would be great to finally meet you as well!! We have know each other for years!

Darkcyde, please post or PM me your e-mail address, I will forward you some pics :) Sorry guys... I dont know how to post on here :)

87we410877, I agree!! I have known Ken a long time at Token too! Top notch stuff, just took forever (especially in carbon). I also have a set of carbon doors :) not sure what I am doing with those yet :)

Thx guys!!

Mainly cause I am retarded and dont know how to post pics on here :)

It is about 10lbs.

Thx

Posted for WHITE T

Attachments

• Picture414.jpg
    Picture414.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 295
  • Picture416.jpg
    Picture416.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 294
  • Picture417.jpg
    Picture417.jpg