Brakes

BGarrett

First of all i did read the powermaster page. I have not driven the car for a while like a year. The brakes work but the pedal is real mushy. Also the brake light comes on and off. It has fluid but something is not right. Any ideas. Thanks.

Mushy pedal is usually caused by air in the system, but can also be worn brake flexible lines.

Since you likely still have the original lines on it, have them replaced (both front corners and the one over the rear axle) and the system flushed and bled. If the brake light still comes on after that, you have a leaking PowerMaster and it should be replaced.

Mushy pedal is usually caused by air in the system, but can also be worn brake flexible lines.

Since you likely still have the original lines on it, have them replaced (both front corners and the one over the rear axle) and the system flushed and bled. If the brake light still comes on after that, you have a leaking PowerMaster and it should be replaced.
Thank you will look into that.

Brake light on then says off means the accumulator needs replaced. Kirban has a decent aftermarket one.

Yep, mushy pedal is air in the line somewhere. Bleed with fresh brake fluid will likely solve it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Brake light on then says off means the accumulator needs replaced. Kirban has a decent aftermarket one.

Yep, mushy pedal is air in the line somewhere. Bleed with fresh brake fluid will likely solve it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Thanks for the help.