BOZE MESH

lost2a6

I just received my new Boze Mesh wheels. The fronts are at 17 X 8 with a 3.750 BS. Rear is 18 X 10 with a 4.750 BS. I'll post more pictures when I get them mounted.

3.75" backspace on the front doesn't seem like enough for a lowered car. Is that accurate or a typo? Most people here run closer to 4.50" with an 8" front rim.

Are they made top order or off the shelf? Just wondering if they can tailor offsets to your specific needs?

Did you get the wheels on the car?
Would like to see those Boze 17" on?
What size of tires are you running?

I used 7's with 4" of back space no rubbing on a low car and 4.75 on 9.5 ...on my car that is max without rubbing.

Just wondering if you ever got your rims installed???? Curious to see what the car looks like???

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here is a few.
IMG_20131125_132607 (1).jpg
IMG_20131104_122239.jpg
IMG_20131125_132328.jpg

Very very nice!!!! Did you have a problem making the 18x10 fit the rear? Was there any kind of customizing that had to be done to make them fit?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just rolling the fender lip. The Baer brakes pushed them out 1/4 inch on the rears If I remember correctly. So with 5 inches of BS its all good. The only problem I had was the hubs on the front are larger so now I have to have my center caps machined thinner to fit over them. Here are the caps on the rear.
IMG_20131104_122113.jpg

IMG_20130711_184224.jpg

The only problem I had was the hubs on the front are larger so now I have to have my center caps machined thinner to fit over them.

Let me know how that works out. I just upgraded to Pro+ and I'm having the same issue.

hello people; Nice rims but IMO I never liked the bolts or screws that (I guess) hold them togeather. Without that they would be really nice. But what did you have on the car before and will they be for sale? I can't make out what they are in your sig.
thanks and have fun
IBBY

I had 15" Weld Pro Stars on my car. If you are interested I would give you a good price on them. They maybe have 10,000 miles on them and no longer fit my car. You can get the Boze Pro Tour rim that I believe is the same without the screws. As far as the center caps I think that after the machine work they should fit fine without being too weak.