boybuick85 vincent guerrero

badnat

i kept in touch because of work didnt get to ship out as planned yes but he had problems with paypal posting to my account so i didnt get money i didnt ship so about the time it posted i was in the gulf and here comes the storms and back and forward to hotels until my shift was up and i told him this and he said thats cool i understand and he locked up my paypal acc. and he has the merchandise and some other things for free i gave him for being patient i thought and now i cant contact him for nothing emails private countless messages maybe he will see this and go and free up my account if he can take away from his precious time:confused:

I've been meaning to call him for sometime now. I'll give him a call later tonight for you. He's a nice guy so I'm sure it's a misunderstanding or something.

Talked to him tonight. He'll post his side shortly. He did say he just switched Internet providers and was having some issues but he'll be on...

Rafael Mixon

LOOK RAFAEL MIXON, I Have Been very cool and calm with your Situation.

I Gave you time, LOTS AND LOTS OF TIME TOO SHIP MY STUFF!! :mad:

I don't even know were to begin with you and your Fabricated Stories of pm's and email.

. Lets start with the first. I have sent more emails and Pms than I could count I gave you time almost twenty Days to ship my stuff.

every message I left was courteous And polite YET YOU REFUSED TO SEND ME A RESPONSE!

WHAT PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IS THE FACT THAT WHEN I WENT TO CHECK YOUR LATEST ACTIVITY YOU HAD BEEN ON BUT STILL HAD CHOSEN NOT TOO RESPOND TOO ME :mad: :mad: .:mad:

I GAVE YOUR THREE WARNINGS, EACH ONE GIVING YOU A DEAD LINE TO AT LEAST CONTACT ME.
FIGURING YOU AT LEAST OWE ME THAT, SINCE I HELD MY PART OF THE DEAL AND GAVE YOU MY MONEY BUT IN RETURN............................ NOT EVEN A WORD FROM YOU :mad:.

I find it funny that it took JUST TWO DAYS for me to get a response from you once I filed a claim :D

So I GIVE YOU ALMOST TWENTY DAYS TO SHIP MY STUFF OR AT LEAST COMMUNICATE WITH ME AND YOU CANT EVEN DO THAT.

God forbid your account is Frozen For TWO DAYS and I AM JUST STEALING FOOD FROM YOUR FAMILIES MOUTH!!

LETS NOT FORGET THESE Countless emails and PMs from Candy land.

BOTTOM LINE RAFAEL I SENT YOU MY NUMBER........ TWICE! .................

BUT NEVER HEARD SO MUCH AS WORD FROM YOU.

Despite what you think I am not Stupid and I will not sit hear and let you make stuff up.

I am A fair Person so.......... You have your money I have my parts
you seem like an okay guy but I will not do business with you again.

One thing I learned from buying parts off car forums. You always have to search the person first. You would be surprised what comes up on a simple search! Even if you google their name and or screen name some amazing things come up! I've seen many (even on this board here) sell stuff, rip people off, wait till the dust cloud settles, and sell some more to a new batch of people. While I would say a good 90% of the folks here are real and legit, some others have no business selling anything to anyone. It would be better for everyone if they just threw the parts in the trash and didn't sell them. That way the poor unsuspecting people don't get screwed in the end!

Never did anyonr wrong

They all got their parts in the end, in a decent time frame, in perfect condition and one of the guys got more than he purchased. by the way i waited 2 months from the vender for the trans pro. Sorry for what ever problems i caused you all.