Warning

Vsicks

Hello everyone, I would not deal with the following guy, Ramondo Jones. He sent me me $849.32 for some champion iron heads and ARP sutds that I included in the deal. He was suppose to send someone over to pick heads up yesterday 09/07/18. I even told the guy if the heads do not work I'll give him his money back. For whatever reason nobody showed up. Today 09/07/18 he sends me texts about wanting his money back "Now" due to Paypal sending him alerts about suspicious activity with my paypal account. I told him fine I"ll give you your money back. I told him I have dealt with many people on here and have never had a problem. I tried to send him the money back but my paypal account was frozen. Then the money was withdrawn from my account by paypal which I explained to this guy. I told him that paypal will give him his money back. He kept threatening me about sending some goons over from the west side of chicago. He also said he was coming over personally from Colorado if I did not send him the money now because he did not want to wait for paypal to refund his money. So I welcomed him with open arms.

Comical.... I asked you to refund me the money which you could have done easily and instantly I would have had my money back like I Instantly sent it to you !! But you pull some jive and say PayPal said it was a stolen credit card i paid with and took the money but you send me a screenshot of the money in the account before I even filed a claim. The money got placed on hold AFTER I filed a claim that's when it showed negative in the account. Then I just had to call you with eBay on 3way which you didn't know she was on 3way lol and asked you what's going on why can't I come pick up the heads and you say because PayPal told you I paid with a stolen credit card and then I ask you to refund the money and you say it's gone. Again you told me this before I made the claim and put holds on the funds which I have the text of. In any case something is up with your account because the lady was grilling you on the phone and even she said no one from PayPal would call you and say that. I got my money back so I'm good but you sir are a prick and here's the text I got about you that got me suspicious. Then what do you know you try and pull some shit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180907-074804.png
    Screenshot_20180907-074804.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 93
Comical.... I asked you to refund me the money which you could have done easily and instantly I would have had my money back like I Instantly sent it to you !! But you pull some jive and say PayPal said it was a stolen credit card i paid with and took the money but you send me a screenshot of the money in the account before I even filed a claim. The money got placed on hold AFTER I filed a claim that's when it showed negative in the account. Then I just had to call you with eBay on 3way which you didn't know she was on 3way lol and asked you what's going on why can't I come pick up the heads and you say because PayPal told you I paid with a stolen credit card and then I ask you to refund the money and you say it's gone. Again you told me this before I made the claim and put holds on the funds which I have the text of. In any case something is up with your account because the lady was grilling you on the phone and even she said no one from PayPal would call you and say that. I got my money back so I'm good but you sir are a prick and here's the text I got about you that got me suspicious. Then what do you know you try and pull some shit
The goons are the cook county sheriff's. Which I told you was my father who was coming to get the heads and not to be alarmed if a cruiser pulls up! Don't male this out as some thug show

PayPal refunded his money. I think PayPal gave him extra cause this is what he sent me.

Attachments

• CD97975D-8632-41AB-9568-A53FF99FEA88.jpeg
    CD97975D-8632-41AB-9568-A53FF99FEA88.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 185E3B15-40F2-48A1-AC79-D048F3D179D8.jpeg
    185E3B15-40F2-48A1-AC79-D048F3D179D8.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 126
Just to show u I didn't have to scam you. And they about to give me $875 of it back

You tried getting me to send you money from my bank account and then get your refund back.

Ed I told you this yesterday it was something funny with your account because they kept sending me emails and text messages saying you where shakey!! My dad was working last night and I couldn't get anyone to pick the head up. This morning I call u for pickup to tell you about the red flag text i keep getting you about me paying you. You told me you called paypal and was waiting for a call back. PayPal called you told you not to give me the heads because I paid with a stolen credit card. When you told me that I showed you the card I paid with and the picture of the same card in my possession. Then I canceled the payment and aske you how could I cancel a stolen credit payment. The lady even said you where wrong and you seem shady that's why they sent me the emails and that's why your money was on hold before I even made a dispute. I had to trick you on a 3way calm with the eBay lady you where shocked when she interrupted you when you where basically telling me to fuck off after you think you where going to keep my money . The money was always in your account!! You just tried to get over.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180907-092127.png
    Screenshot_20180907-092127.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 65
Ok dude truce that’s it
:unsure: after you tried to fuck me.... Then didn't wanna give me a refund you lie and say I paid you with a bad credit card. As easy as it was for me to send you the money. You weren't willing to do me a solid and just refund me you pull this shit. But yeah the money wasn't in your account but you sent me this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180907-130330.png
    Screenshot_20180907-130330.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 56
Dude youre slow nobody tried taking your money. I’ve been on here for a little while never had an issue. A couple people know me on here. I’m done arguing with your dumbass there’s no point. Have a wonderful day.

Dude youre slow nobody tried taking your money. I’ve been on here for a little while never had an issue. A couple people know me on here. I’m done arguing with your dumbass there’s no point. Have a wonderful day.
no need to i called you to arrange pickup then you tried to make up some shit . Didn't work tho with your dumbass

Lol this guy is funny that’s why I gave you my home address dummy. If I wanted to scam you I would’ve gave you a different address wouldn’t you think.

Then why did you make up the story about the stolen credit card and you not given me the heads because PayPal told you not to ? Then you say I can't give you a refund either because the money is not in your account but showed me it was. I don't know what address you gave me we didn't get that far because you said they told you not to give me anything which was a lie they never told you shit you made it up then told me to deal with PayPal you have nothing to do with it

I explained to you the lady that returned my call told me that the reason my account was frozen was because the money was paid with a stolen credit card.

When I had to call you 3way with the PayPal lady on the phone she told you flat out that I never had any fraud on my account and that PayPal wouldn't tell you that Information. She also said that your account couldn't be froze if you sending me screenshots of the money in your account. You lied you never got a call from anyone you thought you where gonna keep the heads because it was a local pick up and there was no tracking number involved to verify if I received anything or not . You also kept trying to get me to pay you thru wal mart at first then you got kinda pissed when I sent the money for service and not friend's and family. I got my money refunded because I had to get you to talk on 3way so PayPal could see there self you was pulling some shady shit that's why they released it and I didn't have to wait for it to escalate and go thru a week or so process. The lady said you could have just refunded me and she doubts anyone told i played with a stolen card. She did grill you with all type of questions and say my payment had nothing to do with your account that it was you and what ever you have going on that did this. Like maybe you tried to pull the same shit before with someone else with these heads. I wouldn't trust it or you

Did I not call you yesterday to tell you that I would be home for at least two hours so you could send whoever was going to pick them up. At what point did I say no I’m not going to give your money all I said was that the account was locked for the said reason I couldn’t refund you the money cause the account was locked dummy. I never said no I’m not going to refund you the money. I don’t understand where you got that from I’m done explaining this to you. I’ve had at least 15 transactions on here via PayPal and never had a problem until I dealt with your dumbass!

Because I'm on duty in Colorado and not in Chicago that's why a arrange to pick them up but I'm working on someone else time. You know what you tried to pull but I'm done with you numb nuts