Bowling Green Customs Exhaust Elbow

buickturboman

I have a froze puck on my Bowling Green Custom elbow on the down pipe. I freed it before but this time frozen closed, soaking it but it needs repair or replacement. I know they are out of business then Southern Kustom spin off as well. Does any one know who made their elbows for them and if this can be serviced/replaced. It is actually a nice pipe since it is a larger sample of the stock pipe but the puck problem is a repeat problem that I have not been able to resolve. May have to get the Terry Houston pipe if there is nothing I can do.:confused:

Keith Mease installed a inconel high temp puck on my BGC 3" dp guarenteed never to stick again. Which is jethotted and for sale $350. shipped.

Thanks for the offer but I am looking to get my elbow's puck fixed as inexpensively as possible so not to have to spend what would be the cost, or close to it for a new down pipe. I have no budget for it frankly so anyone who fixed these for a resaonable amount please contact me. I have been contacted by a parts suplier and si I need to look into this as an option. Does Meese still do these reapirs and for how much? Is there a email address to contact him? Thanks.

If i send you myu elbow, can you replace the puck and if so, what would you charge me?
The flange RJC-3DPF, is this an option for me to consider to use with my BGC elbow if I were to remove the puck assymbly and bolt this in between the elbow and turbo, if the angle would work for the current positioning?

I'm running the BGC elbow and DP on my GN. They were made by Keith Mease as mentioned. My puck used to seize up all of the time. Some PB Blaster should free it up. One of those pucks used on the THDP style and RJC will work if you need to replace it. I had a buddy fab one up when I needed a bigger puck on mine and it looks just like those. My usuall drill on freeing up the puck was to squirt some PBB or good ol GM EGR valve lube on the shaft and use a pair of vise grips on the WG arm until it was flapping in the breeze.