Bought new doors from GbodyParts

Ken Wolkens

I'm restoring an 87 Regal and made the tough decision to invest in a new set of doors since the existing ones were borderline. I worked back and forth with Brian and Michael and placed my order on the 20th of February.

Both doors shipped out freight the very next day and arrived at the body shop just 4 days later.

Unfortunately through no fault of GbodyParts the Driver Door was mangled by the shipper who probably smashed it with another pallet.

When I notified Brian and Michael of the problem I got an answer that was so customer service oriented I was floored. Here's a copy of the response I got from Brian:

"Ken this is not your problem. We are responsible for making you happy. We will get another door shipped out. We will probably send it fed ex. I may have 1 day in getting another box built double walled to handle it to make sure there are no damages. These are always tricky to ship. Normally a pallet we do not have any problems."

For those of you that are considering doing business with GbodyParts know that you can do so with the complete confidence that you will be treated as a customer.

Thanks and hats off to Brian and Michael!

Ken Wolkens
Melbourne, FL.

Last edited:
Got the replacement door and a new Front Header Panel from these guys today. Thanks again Brian and Michael.

I agree Brian offers great stuff and extended help beyond just the purchase of an item. Great customer service !

For those that are curious...

The doors fit the openings very well and lined up with the fenders that were removed to protect them from damage during the upcoming engine swap.

The body lines and details are crisp plus all of the guts bolted right in without the need to elongate any of the holes.

Ken

Satin Buick.jpg

Satin Buick.jpg
Satin Buick RH.jpg

I'm sure there are a lot of TBs the could use doors! Nice to know there working well.

Yep. Even though my car was completely rust free everywhere else, the bottom hem flanges of both doors had just enough rust for me to replace the doors instead of having to mess with them down the road. Those flanges are the weakest link of any door but at least I won't have to deal with mine for a long time.

Good info!! I just bought driver side door from body on wed. and can't wait to get it. Perfect timing on this post!! Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app