Bosch 36lbs/hr Blue Tops

HyperV6

I have a set of six Bosch (blue top) 36lbs/hr injectors for sale. The part number is 0-280-150-967. The injectors have been clean and flowed by the previous owner prior to selling them to me. I purchased them about 6 years ago and have never installed them in my car. One injector has a small piece of plastic broken near the tip (please see the picture).

Price: $68 for the injectors and shipping in the 48 states.

Thanks for looking, Craig

Attachments

• BlueTopInjectors 005.jpg
    BlueTopInjectors 005.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 138
  • BlueTopInjectors 007.jpg
    BlueTopInjectors 007.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 138
Blue tops have an excellent spray pattern and enough injector to go mid / high 11's on race gas or low 11's with alcohol.

I never used these injectors in my car. Blue Top 36lb injectors are great injectors for upgrade from stock for turbo's like a TA-49, TE44, or something equivalant. They have an excellent spray pattern. These injectors, TurboTweak chip, and a turbo upgrade like listed above can get you into the 11.70 range. With an alcohol system you can ever get into the mid to low 11's with these injectors. Do a search on "blue top injectors" there should be plenty of information about these since they were one of the most popular fuel system upgrades for years in our turbo Buicks.

Craig

36 lb blur tops

I have sent an e-mail. I would like to buy your injectors.