RH Seat bottom and tracks

turbohh

Up for sale are a couple of sets of original GM parts off my '87 GN:
I put new upper door panels in the front and rear, and thought I'd pass these originals along. They are for manual non-power windows, are in good condition with no rips, tears, or serious stains. There is some degree of sunfading on them. The window sweeps are in good condition, and are super straight. The rear inserts are in good condition as well. I will include the front&back door pull bezels, which are taken off the panels. I needed the retaining nuts to put my new bezels on my new door panels, so you'll have to round those up or reuse your existing ones. The bezels have new trim inserts in them, but the ends where the strap retaining screws hide is broken in all four. I repaired three of them years ago with a metal insert, and one has no repair at all, and is missing plastic. I'm asking $150 shipped to your door in the lower 48 United States for the four panels + trim bezels.
I also replaced my original front headlight bezels as well. My originals are driver-quality - clean, unbroken and not cracked. They do not have the corner lights in them. I did take them out over a decade ago and refinish them with SEM Trim Black (I think). That satin finish is still in okay shape, although it is showing some signs of age - minor spots from acid rain or road chemicals, a couple of small paint runs, and a bit of orange peel, but no missing paint. To look perfect, they should be scuffed up and reshot with fresh material. I'll include a set of four driver quality OEM black torx screws as well (not pictured). I'm asking $100 for the bezels shipped to your door in the lower 48 United States. Best to PM me to claim the parts or ask any questions. Thanks for looking!
7F49F8F6-11DD-4706-B4BB-32CCE0047E0E.jpeg18CA5E57-71A7-41CC-89F3-40396077BEEA.jpeg100_1470.JPG100_1471.JPG100_1473.JPG100_1479.JPG100_1483.JPG100_1477.JPG100_1475.JPG100_1488.JPG

RR, the door panels have no rips or stains. The worst mark is that dark smudge on the top near the DR mirror shown in the 3rd pic ... They have some smudges too where they contacted weatherstrips as weel, but most of those are tiny and would clean up with toothbrush and some murphy's oil soap or the like. These are the original panels out of my one-owner '87 GN that I have here in sunny NorCal, LOL. They've had a good life, just a little faded now ... I kept my arm in the car mostly, so the nap is in pretty good condition for their age.
John A, Turbohh

Parts sold! Thanks Rachel! And thanks to all who expressed interest ... Mods, you may close/delete this thread.
John A, Turbohh