BOP show

colby

I just wanted to say hi, I had fun finally meeting up with some of you on Sunday (Terry a real cool guy), and also seeing a few friends I hadn't seen in a few years (Wayne and Orlando) since my first GN (1990-95). Although I felt I had the crappiest car there,I felt I was welcomed back into the fold as if I never left.Hopefully I be able to attend some future meets, and meet some more of you guys.

Colby, you wouldn't have felt that way if I had brought my car! I have 206,000 miles on it, and it looks like it. :) Are you sure it was Terry L. you were talking to? j/k Yeah, terry's pretty cool.

Did anybody from the club win? I would have liked to be there, but I was in Southbeach entertaining 4 girls for 4 days!!! Got to keep my priorities strait!! :D

I got second place ( Wayne) and Freddy got a well deserved first place:cool: congrats again Freddy.

i was there.. who were you? i was there, my car was the one with out the bumper fillers, ian and i came down together, he's on here also, WakkoSS is his name...

-neil

Aw Shucks, you guys are gonna make me blush. HA HA
Thanks for the nice comments.

Yeah, it was great finally meeting so many I have heard of or talked to. I had sold Ian parts propably 5 years ago when I lived on the West coast. Finally met him too. We couldn't even remember what all he bought from me way back when.

Freddie and Wayne definitely deserved the wins. Beautiful cars. I see I have a lot of work to do get in their league. Problem is I just enjoy the car and it isn't a passion. If it looks OK to me and others, that's good enough. Ya just gotta dust trophies anyway HA HA

I think we ended up with over a dozen cars there.

Terry

Sounds like a nice turn out..

.. I was a sleep, while most were at this car show from what I understand.:D Congrat's to Wayne and Freddie.

Damn, Freddie wins again?

You've been picking on Wayne too much lately man. ;)

Oh ooo... I smell another local rivalry. ;) :D

:cool:

Colby, your car might not have been as pretty as Freddie's, but you sure did get a nice deal...and your engine compartment looked great.

If you saw my OLD TR, you'd feel better about yours. Burg paint was so checked it looked pink. :O

Good to meet everyone also. Next time I go to a show I'm actually gonna have a RADIO in my car!

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys, hopefully after I pay a visit to Ivans shop to get my tranny issues dealt with,I'll then turn to getting the paint and body done. It was nice to meet you guys (Ian & Neil), hopefully we can meet up again at the next meet. Congrats Freddie on the 1st place, I remember what you told me you went through to get that ride of yours to where its at now. As far as Waynes car goes its ALWAYS been ''BAD TO THE BONE'':cool:

Oh yeah Wayne I almost forgot I found a couple pics in my closet of our cars when we were at the Hollywood track, even a pic of Mark by his GN, pretty cool.