boostdeznuts

chaparral

excellent seller, has his **** together, organized business man, if you want it he has it, if he dont have it, he will get it, not to mention his communication skills are bar none, compared to others on this sight, from one user to another if your needs fall under buick, you first need to check out boostdeznuts before checking any other place, hes hand in hand with intercooled 88 there both at top of my list of people to purchase from. not sure how this feedback works but you may also seek advice or thoughts from these guys on my payments, to hort off the illigitamate complaints i received in beging, neither of these guys owe me anything and both have went out of way to ensure i was happy with products comunicated when there was a postal delay and took it upon thereselves to investigate the issues till they had them resolved.

A+++SALES AND EXCELLENT COMUNICATION SKILLS TRUE BUSINESS MEN, NOW BOOSTE DOESNT POST ON HERE OFTEN FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT IF YOU END UP PURCHASIN FROM HIM YOU WILL WALK WITH FEELING OF SATISFACTION.

THESE ARE JUST MY THOUGHTS ON A COUPLE GUYS IVE DONE BUSINESS WITH. THANKS GUYS, FOR FOLLOWING THRU WIH YOUR TRANSACTION, ESPECIALLY SICE I PAID MONEY GRAM THRU WALMART.