Boost231

Yup, pump E85 from Chevron in Pomona with no IC(hotair?). Here's another run from the same day at 2psi total. YouTube - IMG_0894.MOV Judging by the last outing 10psi or less should yield mid to high 7's on DR's no wheelie bar.

:cool: Very nice Scott! Looks like your making some very good progress with that beast. Hope to see it in action sometime. When is your next outing?

Ray

Yup, pump E85 from Chevron in Pomona with no IC(hotair?). Here's another run from the same day at 2psi total. ....

I am suprised no one has suggested you put on an alchy kit so you can turn up the boost? :biggrin:

I am suprised no one has suggested you put on an alchy kit so you can turn up the boost? :biggrin:

I think that he did put on the "alky kit".:D

Nice job, Scott. I can't believe how far that little yellow truck has come. Your Toyota has always been one of my favorite Turbo Buicks.;)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Looks like 12 Feb will be the next track date at Barona.
Can't make that one. I'll check Fontana's schedule.

Who said I can't turn up the boost?:wink:
I think that he did put on the "alky kit".:D

Nice job, Scott. I can't believe how far that little yellow truck has come. Your Toyota has always been one of my favorite Turbo Buicks.;)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Thanx Mike. It's nice being able to dump $3 gallon fuel into a race car, not have to bring 50 pounds of ice for an IC, and run all day without ever lifting the hood.