Boost controller install

Turbo6'86

Haven't been on here lately just got the transmission back in the gn. Im sure this topic has been covered numerous times but im going to ask again. How do you install a manual boost controller on a turbo Buick with the waste gate on the down pipe. Right now there is just a hose going from the compressor side (nipple) to the rear fitting on the waste gate if you standing in front of the car looking down at it. The controller is already mounted inside the car and is just the basic in and out screw type. The boost gauge is hooked up already and tee,d to the map sensor. Also what is the very front nipple go to on the end of the waste gate closest to the front of car. Im just trying to straighten out some issues from the previous owner. Any help with this would be great I know it's probably an elementary topic but I needed the info.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This "How To's" section is for those who needs to do a certain task
What you need to do is remove your question and place in on the " General Turbo Buick Tech" section

I moved this to the general section for you.:D Since you've been away there have been a few changes to the board. You might look around and do some searches. The search works pretty well now. As ^^^ said, the how to section is for those that want to show others how to do it, not how the hell can I figure it out.;)

Thanks I caught It after I sent it. Sorry for the mistake

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app