Bonnie & Clyde revisited??

b&c

I was getting ready for work this morning and seen the breaking news. It really sucks. They just showed the scum bag on tv. Two families torn apart all because a street thug wanted to kill someone to keep from getting in trouble which is going to cost him more now. They are still searching for him. I hope they have more mags loaded this time. I would like to see him sent to plug the hole in the gulf!

Hmmmmmm. I think if they followed proper procedure there is no way they'd both be killed or Maybe he was a lucky shot.

Fox just updated the family situation... The wife of 1 of the officers just gave birth..Sad, sad.

"Hmmmmmm. I think if they followed proper procedure there is no way they'd both be killed or Maybe he was a lucky shot."
As I read the article, the shooter was not driving.. The wife was. So, he had an opportunity to get ready, and shoot.
Hopefully, they'll kill both of them on the next confrontation!

b&c

Fox just updated the family situation... The wife of 1 of the officers just gave birth..Sad, sad.

"Hmmmmmm. I think if they followed proper procedure there is no way they'd both be killed or Maybe he was a lucky shot."
As I read the article, the shooter was not driving.. The wife was. So, he had an opportunity to get ready, and shoot.
Hopefully, they'll kill both of them on the next confrontation!

I hope so. Don't want anymore of our tax money spent defending that pos. He already beat an attempted murder charge before. Could have been lapse in procedure or the thug ambushed the officers.

I hope so. Don't want anymore of our tax money spent defending that pos. He already beat an attempted murder charge before. Could have been lapse in procedure or the thug ambushed the officers.

That's assuming he makes it to court. :D

Jim C.

b&c

That's assuming he makes it to court. :D

Jim C.

Considering what happened, that would be the best case scenario.

I live in the area and can tell you one thing. Sometimes the cops are not always the best to deal with but then again there are other times where they are awesome. Nobody deserved what they got. With that being said if I happened to be in a parking lot or store or wherever and the guy popped up and someone be it a citizen or a cop pulled out a .40 cal and executed him I wouldn't have anything to tell investigators. If questioned I would answer with a huh what? I didn't see a thing. :eek: Guess he just slipped on a banana peel and got shot by accident. Oh well.