Body shop

johnnycasx

Hi everyone was wondering who is highly recommended to do body work. The place I had wanted to line up is very busy and have a handful of restorations/ projects going on for awhile. Was wondering who you guys would recommend around Boston area ? Willing to trailer the vehicle there if it's a good reputable shop. Thanks in advance,

John

What kind of work are you looking for ? I work part time at a shop that specializes in detailed restoration work.
Allan G.

My quarter panel on the left rear and some rust issues
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390928719.884126.jpg

Your not too far from me, my dads been in autobody 30+ years...pm me if you'd like....Mike

Try Mike's auto body in Merrimack NH.
He painted Pronto's car, he's doing my doors now, and I've seen a couple other cars that have come out of his shop.
He owns a WE4, and a couple of the guys that work for him own GNs. He knows these cars well.

I don't trust many with it. I've seen his work and wouldn't go anywhere else. Top notch stuff.

It needs some metal work for sure( I sent a picture of the left rear quarter panel). I'm honestly looking to spend between $5000 to 6500 maximum. I need an estimate to really gauge what I need to get as far as parts so I can have a quality repair and paint job. I'm willing to spend more if need be but that's my top budget. Average, I can say $3000 to 4000

That's a decent budget to work with. Take it down to collex and ask for Mike. He'll get you an estimate