BMW 330i

GNeric

Little black car. "Coolest dude on Earth" driving and his gorgeous girlfriend beside him. I was heading to the store and I saw him in my mirror swapping lanes like he was in a hurry to catch me. Finally caught up to me and we caught a light together. He was leaning hard and had his hat on crooked so I guess he was the shit. Light turned green and we took off together and I heard him mash it so I layed into it and got about 7 or so cars out in front. When they caught up at the next light he was "stoopit-YO!" He says "Let me ax you. Wut choo got in dat?" and his girlfriend was laughing and kept saying "He fucking KILLED you!!!" Had to confuse him and say "It's just a 6 cylinder" and then the light went green but he wouldn't follow. :)

He wasn't hispanic, just the dopest guy on Earth. (YO) Like he was stuck in 1985 "wit dat talk". I am not bragging about beating him. Just his language and his girl knocking him down a few notches. THAT is what the jist of this post was about. He just happened to be in a 330i. :D

Just the same as beating an 18 second honda. Or a 13 second camaro. Or a high 11 mustang. They want to try, that is on them. :)

That was the best part. She said it 3 times... like to make sure he heard her. He will now spread the word to watch out for the black V6 MCSS in town. ;)

Good kill dude. I personally like the M-3's and 5's for a snack.

was this guy hispanic talking like that. I dont know alot of African americans that race.
I have a black guy that works for me who claims his cousin's street car runs high fives in the quarter. I just nod and say "wow".

Mikey

That was the best part. She said it 3 times... like to make sure he heard her. He will now spread the word to watch out for the black V6 MCSS in town. ;)
Ha, ha, ha...

Did Monte Carlo SS's come with V6's I don't think so dude but I have the twin turbo option Buick offered in the 1988 Limited.

I once had some guy get his girl to ask if my Limited had a turbo in it while they sat next to me in his Saleen. Then he drove like my mom.

Mikey

Ha, ha, ha...

Did Monte Carlo SS's come with V6's I don't think so dude but I have the twin turbo option Buick offered in the 1988 Limited.

I once had some guy get his girl to ask if my Limited had a turbo in it while they sat next to me in his Saleen. Then he drove like my mom.

Mikey
I got asked yesterday at work if my car is the single or twin turbo. :rolleyes: Only thing I said was "they are all single turbo from factory" and left it at that.

I got asked yesterday at work if my car is the single or twin turbo. :rolleyes: Only thing I said was "they are all single turbo from factory" and left it at that.
LOL...I've gotten that question a couple times...In fact one guy pretty much insisted that my car was a twin turbo factory car.
I told him...."Nope...just one....I count it all the time to make sure..."

LOL...I've gotten that question a couple times...In fact one guy pretty much insisted that my car was a twin turbo factory car.
I told him...."Nope...just one....I count it all the time to make sure..."

I've counting on you to get your car done and start terrorizing the streets again.:)

Sent you a message using new version of PM. Think you be interested to read it.

Phil Engle