Blue top injectors questions

The Swede

-89 TTA 7 sec car
Hi gang!

I have these inj. and i think they are blue tops, the text on them says Ford, and i think they came from an super coupe.

Are these the 36lbs. inj.?

If they are 36lbs. does any one of you experts know how much they should flow?
I´m gonna have them tested soon and it should be great to know the flow on them.

Thanks,

Hi Steve!

Of course! Just me my dumbass didn´t thought about that, back from the garage now!

Ford 467

On the other side:
4SE-B1A

Then, you are in luck. Those are the 36# Bosch injectors that are commonly referred to as blue tops.

I believe the 36# is measured at 3 bars of fuel pressure...

Thanks Steve and Chad!

You don´t know anything about the flow on them?
Like how much cc/min?

Thanks again!

I am not sure if the flow was designated at 3 bars (43.5#) or 45#.

As long as they are all close to the same number at whatever pressure they are tested at, they will be fine.

Thanks Steve!

I´m gonne remove them during the weekend here and then next week my friend is gonna flow them and see how they are.
You see, i´m starting to wonder if there is something wrong with them since the car is running very rich and i have the FP set at 45psi with the Thrasher chip.

Thanks again!

certainly won't hurt to check them out...they usually go lean, if dirty, tho....

if they check out okay..and you have the blue top thrasher...you can turn the fp down. Remember that the Thrashers run pretty rich at idle. Should not be that rich at cruise tho.