blue smoke after getting off freeway

REEDOG

poopy pants
Today as I sat at stoplight on the offramp my car poured out blue smoke for about 30 seconds. Really embarassing. Can't seem to find the source of the oil. Never does it while driving around in town. Must be something to do with the constant RPM of the freeway followed by idling. If I get off the freeway without stopping- no smoke. New valve seals on intake and exhaust, valve guides in spec, stock intake gasket with valley intact, fresh motor, only thing I havn't changed is the turbo. I'm leaning toward the turbo seal, I rebuilt the turbo last year. Will there be signs of oil in the turbine if that's the case? Any other ideas?

check turbo for shaft play and oil in compressor housing. mine would smoke only if i let off the gas after gassing it. like when you let off the gas to stop. as the problem grew it would smoke under boost and almost wouldnt stop on the freeway. bad thrust bearing caused me to need new center section, and wheels and shaft. $600 fix. get it checked now cuz the T-66 being a big shaft turbo it will be an expensive repair if the wheels go and if the thrust bering wears unevenly the wheels could very well come apart in the turbing/compressor housing and i know you would want a bunch of metal pieces floating around in a new motor with $1600 heads! also a new Q-trim wheel would be more expensive, if thats what you got in it.