Blue 87 Turbo T FS in North MS...$7500

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
Fairly Rare Light Blue 87 Turbo T. I bought it from the second owner a few months ago and he said that it only had 78K miles on it. I'm not so sure if it's 78K or 178K. Either way, it's a fairly low option car...Manual Windows, Manual Door Locks, Non Posi, Aluminum Brake Drum Hardtop car. He had replaced the heads with some mildly ported heads, along with some better valve springs. It also has a new radiator, AC Compressor (fully charged), billet FPR, aftermarket cast aluminum valve covers, new overflow reservoir, new windshield washer reservoir, new TPS sensor, O2 sensor, coilpack and module, plugs, plugwires, 3" single shot exhaust, 255 Walbro fuel pump, and mini starter. He also had the car painted. It hasn't been wet sanded or buffed. It rate the paintjob at a 7 out of 10. With some wet sanding, it could look much better. If it doesn't sell, I'll find out how much better in a few weeks.

I've installed several parts over the last few weeks myself...including wheels and tires, new headliner, JVC radio, billet horn ring, pull strap covers, and I've got the seats at the upholstery shop now being covered.

Other mods for the car includes a monster tach with shift light, as well as new Scanmaster.

The bad stuff...The car was stolen a few years ago from the original owner and sat up for a while with out a DS window. It did have a rust spot in the driver's floor, I cut it out and welded in a patch panel. The very bottom of the quarters, just behind and in front of the rear tires has a small spot of rust on each side. Probably 1"x1".

If you want the car as it sits, I'll sell it for $7500 and include an Auburn Pro Series differential and some new shocks. If you want it without the wheels/tires, shocks and Auburn, I'll sell it for $6500. I'll even include the blacked out 5 spoke alum Z28 wheels and tires that came with the car. If you want it without the tires/wheels, shock, Auburn, alum drums, Scanmaster and Tach, I'll sell it for $6K! As soon as I get the seats back from the upholstery shop, I'll post more pics. If it doesn't sell within 2 weeks...I'll Ebay it. Thanks for looking.

Here are a couple of pics

I almost forgot, It has new air dams up front, rear view mirror with map lights, pass side outer tie rod end and I also have upper control arm bushings (not yet installed.)

Attachments

• bluet1small.JPG
    bluet1small.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 653
  • bluet2.JPG
    bluet2.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 657
  • bluet3.JPG
    bluet3.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 647
If you are loooking for a 66/67 nova a friend of mine has aleast 9 or 10 for sale, he is in western north carolina. He has anything from hardtops to post to supersports and anything in between. his number is 828-253-0527.

Here's a few more pics

KevinW,
Thanks for the tip. I really do like those Chevy IIs. The perfect one is the one my friend in Birmingham has...Turbo Buick V6 equipped.;) Well, at least it was. Now he's installing a Turbo SB Chevy in it.

I hope to get the seats back from the upholstery shop this weekend. As soon as I do, I'll get some better interior shots.

Attachments

• enginesmall.JPG
    enginesmall.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 521
  • interior1.JPG
    interior1.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 518
Do you know how far from Vicksburg you live? I live in the Vicksburg area.

Also would you consider any types of trades? Hi-Po LS1 parts? I have a full HPE built 347 ( nitrous motor ), set of ported heads, Victor Jr LS1 intake w/ fuel rails & wilson elbow. All kinds of LSx stuff.

The freshly covered seats are now in the car. I'll take $6K for the car with some 1986 Z28 wheels on it.

Attachments

• blueinteriornewsmall.JPG
    blueinteriornewsmall.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 446
  • blueinteriornew2small.JPG
    blueinteriornew2small.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 445
  • blueinteriornew1small.JPG
    blueinteriornew1small.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 440
Hey Kevin...

I read the Ebay description and U sound like an honest stand up guy. The stumble U refered to at part throttle sounds just like the problem I had with my car. I would bet its Ur cam sensor. Start the car and with it running, disconnect the cam sensor and take it for a ride. if the stumble is gone ur gonna need a new cam sensor, if not then I have no idea whats wrong :D . Good luck with the sale, too bad ur so far off, I have a friend that would buy that car in a second if he could see it.

Dang

I wish I would have known that you were going to drop the price that much when I was looking at it.

I agree with Brer Rabbit, when I talked to you on the phone about the car you seemed like a really straight up guy & disclosed everything.

Thanks for the kind comments everybody.

Brer, Thanks for the tip. If the car doesn't sell, then I'll install a new Cam Sensor to fix the stumble, and I'll be driving it to Bowling Green next month.

Kevin