Blown set of head Gaskets for sale

GNX Guy

1 set of Blown head gaskets for sale $10.00 + shipping. They worked great till the center rings got blown out.

Joe
:D

If you like.... I can sell you a set of pistons that are half melted also:D just pay shipping and if you want broken parts bring a magnet and get them out of my oil pan :D

Headgaskets....nah, who needs em.

Attachments

• headgaskets 013.jpg
    headgaskets 013.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 480
I see no mention of being collectible, or limited edition.
I'm not really sure, if I can go the full $10, for just any old blown headgaskets. Can you document the history on them, and does that $10 cover shipping, and insurance?.
Do you accept unendorsed 3rd party checks?.
I have a credit card, but the shipping address is different from the billing address, but no phone to verify anything.
I have a letter from a Bank President in Kenia, that will verify that I have $4 million deposited in his bank if you want to verify me financial statise.
There are no local Post Offices, so I have only checks that I print out on my printer to use. Is that OK?.
Do you have the MATCHING intake gasket?.
Can I get this in time for XMas?.
Would you trade some trick looking welding for them?.
TIA

Blown Headgaskets for Sale

I have a GN camshaft with a couple lobes missing want to trade for the blown headgaskets.I will even give you the worn out lifters also.Hows about that for a deal.:D

I know this is a dirty low down tactic but I HAVE A SET OF BLOWN HEADGASKETS THAT I'LL LET GO FOR ONLY $8.00. I'll even include the Oil/Coolant mixture that came out of the motor. Complete package deal for only 8 bucks.:cool:

This all sounds like a great deal but I'm holding out for the Old Buzzard to put some of his 9 second spark plugs from Black Bart out there for bid :D :D

dang with what thesw things are worth, i would think the bidding would go up not down.......i will give you 11 dollars for them

these other guys dont know how to take advantage of a good deal:D :D

Buyers beware

Sounds to me like another set of stolen Head Gaskets!!!! I saw many cars at BG with the hoods up...heads off on the ground and the head gaskets missing!!!!:eek: Sometimes the cars were not even cool yet. Has someone come out with a headgasket lock yet to protect our cars headgaskets?

Russ:cool:

I have a 28 year old wife that i'll sell.. Been broken in good and is bout wore out.. Stutters and hesitates allot. However the mouth runs real good. but not that reliable. Seems like when you go to the pumps, she just does not run right without the premium high $$$ gas.. Alchohol does help some.

;)

All this for .00000000000000000000000000000000000003 cents