Blown set of head Gaskets for sale

Originally posted by TURBOGTA1
NASTY WENDY, MAKE $7.00 AND YOU GOT A DEAL :D

You are killing me here.
No can do. I forgot to mention that it is Valvoline Synthetic Racing Oil w/zinc that mixed in that coolant. I'd be losing to much if I sold for $7.00......I'll meet you half way at $7.50 .

He He He I didn't tell him that the coolant was needing to be changed anyway :D

Originally posted by Scott231
Need any pistons to go with that?:D

Wait a bloody minute, it looks like you've got crankshaft intermingled with the pistons, what are you trying to pull here?

Originally posted by Scott231
Headgaskets....nah, who needs em.
Hey Scott, think I can get a group purchase on blown headgaskets? You know how us Buick guys love group purchases.

Art.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>>Maybe a group purchase is in order or a free Herpa model with each gasket:D
Aren't those the ones that you can buy at Wal-Mart which for a while people thought were ultra rare from Germany?

Art.

Originally posted by Drac0nic
Wait a bloody minute, it looks like you've got crankshaft intermingled with the pistons, what are you trying to pull here?
Scott,

I thought there were no preservatives and no fillers in with those Pistons? Thought they were PARV for Passover?

Art.

Guess I'll have to call over to Germany to see if I can get them to make some more of them, maybe a better color this time. :D

Joe

Nope, I believe you and a few others still have your facts a bit incorrect. They were never available in Wal-mart. The ones mentioned above are HO scale only available from Germany until myself and a few other hobby shops made them available here in the States.

Here is the website. http://www.herpa.de/herpa_d.htm

They have been discontinued for quite a while now too.

Stop by my vendor spot and the GS Nats in May and we can chat all the Buick Diecasts.

See ya there.

Joe

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Aren't those the ones that you can buy at Wal-Mart which for a while people thought were ultra rare from Germany?

Art.

You never followed thru on my offer to give you a FULL refund for the FULL purcahse price you paid to me for that 8001 GMP GN. I'll even pay the return shipping, or you can bring it to the GS Nats. (assuming it is new in the box and undamaged) several years later and I'm still waiting......:D

Give me a call at 630-707-0200 to further discuss. Or shoot me your number and I'll call you on my dime.

Joe

I don't remember that offer Joe as I was still stunned over your email calling me a "class act" (must be a gsca thing) for backing out of the winning bid on the almighty only available in Germany and Pennslyvania model shop herpa GNs.

That's alright Joe I paid you the price ($175) you wanted for the 8001 GN which is cool cause I waited too long to buy it direct and had to pay what the market would bear (supply & demand.....simple economics) and as a business man I don't begrudge you a profit. You took a risk of buying as many 8001's as you could hoping to sell higher and you did, I only wish I had done the same:D

I won't be making it to the nats either as I don't think the PR director wants or would allow me to attend, but at least you sold me merchandise Joe, unkie ron wouldn't sell me one of his patented 3 guage holders cause he thinks I'm a d1ck and who knows he's probably right.

How's the headgasket sale going?

head off

I have a good sets of gasket blown. *1 is blown and *6 is missing:D

Originally posted by GNX Guy

Stop by my vendor spot and the GS Nats in May and we can chat all the Buick Diecasts.

See ya there.

Joe

Thanks for the invite Joe but I think I would be shot on site trying to enter the nats. That's OK, I only have limited time off from work and Norwalk, Salem and Cecil County are at the top of the list.

Art.

I don't remember that offer Joe as I was still stunned over your email calling me a "class act" (must be a gsca thing)

Ouch! Next he's going to tell you, you don't deserve these cars. Isn't that also a "gsca thing" too?

unkie ron wouldn't sell me one of his patented 3 guage holders cause he thinks I'm a d1ck and who knows he's probably right.
Don't worry Rich, you know what we did. Couldn't get the ron's patented 3-guage holder so we created the Rich's patented 6-gauge holder. I'm know your car is the only one with one of those because I only made one. Heck, I don't even have one for myself. Now THAT's a "Class Act"!

Art.