Black T-Shirts.......?

Tonya83T

Boostin Daily & Luvin' It
I love my TB.com gear. I hate wearing white. Any chance you guys will offer the T-Shirts in black or any other color? I would also love to see some baby TB.com gear. :D
Thanks!
Tonya

We can get TB.Com gear in other colors, but we do not have the budget for it. The only way we could do that is if we got everyone who wanted on to pre-pay for them.

Sorry!

I offered up some embroidered shirts and even offered to sell them on an as needed basis and just send the profits to the board owners. Maybe the quality sucked because I was pretty much ignored. Oh well white it is.

Do you have any pics of the embroidered shirts? I may be interested in a few. Let me know. You can email me @ tonyas_t_type@yahoo.com
warning....my internet service is speratic....damn evil Comcast
but I will check back.

DOPE!!!!!

I forgot my husband is logged in here, not me.
This is tonyas83T, but logged in as Turbo-Rich
oooops :D :D :D

WHOAH!!!

Originally posted by Rick
I offered up some embroidered shirts and even offered to sell them on an as needed basis and just send the profits to the board owners. Maybe the quality sucked because I was pretty much ignored. Oh well white it is.

Hold on a second...

Ignored? Either I have you mixed up with someone else, or there was a huge miscommunication.:confused: :confused:

Please e-mail me to refresh my memory as to what this is all about. I don't mean to ignore ANYONE.

Apology

Sorry Jason, I shouldn't have spoke out like that. All the way back to Mike Licht I've tried to offer some TurboBuick.com embroidered shirts of any make or any color. My neighbor owns an embroidery shop so I was just going to be the point man to place the orders and get them to the members and foward the profits on to you.
Every time I've offered, it has always been "were working on it already".
Anyhow, I sent you an e-mail. I'll stick to helping sponsor BG and Bristol monetarily for TB.com sponsorship as my way of paying back the board for all the great info i get from it. I just wanted to apologize so this wouldn't turn in to a big deal.

Jason,

I noticed that the products "service" y'all use (I'm setting one up for my local Buick club through them) DOES have grey shirts available. The base price is a little more than the white shirts, but I wouldn't mind paying a buck or so extra for a grey shirt to help keep it at the same profit "level" for the board.

Doug C.

Good point, but....

Originally posted by dconnor
Jason,
I noticed that the products "service" y'all use (I'm setting one up for my local Buick club through them) DOES have grey shirts available. Profit margin is a little leaner on those but I wouldn't mind paying a buck or so extra for a grey shirt to help keep it at the sameprofit "level" for y'all.
Doug C.

Actually, it is not an issue of profit at all. It is the issue of printing method. Our supplier uses what is called a "dye sublimation process" (for those who are not familair with it) and that method CANNOT print the color white. So, anything that is white in the design will print out transparent on the shirt, which would make everything look funky. You may want to keep this in mind when making your design for your club. :eek:

I could alter the design a bit to make it work and planned to at one time, but I am now looking into having some black ones made (per everyone's request), with a slightly new design. If this does not work, I will have the grey ones made through our existing service with the colors changed to make it work. I just gotta find the time...

There ya have it! :)

Thanks! :D
Keep us posted on when either of these items will be available. If black is not an option, grey would work fine too.