black out trim

hanly2

Can some of you guys show me some pics of regals with black out trim. Not black cars cause then I won't be able to see anything. Any grey color cars would help out alot. I have a grey 442 and I can't get the bright trim to look any good so I am contimplating painting it all black but I just wanted to see some regals and see how it looks before I do it. thanks.

Originally posted by hanly2
Can some of you guys show me some pics of regals with black out trim. Not black cars cause then I won't be able to see anything. Any grey color cars would help out alot. I have a grey 442 and I can't get the bright trim to look any good so I am contimplating painting it all black but I just wanted to see some regals and see how it looks before I do it. thanks.

To get the bright trim to look good you need to have it re-anodized. I had the peices that i could not find new re-done by
www.nuchrome.com pricey, but worth it. Thier work looks better than NOS GM.

HTH

Joel

I'm liking the black out trim look a lot. Now I just have a few questions. I think all the black out trim that comes from GM on the buicks is the same as the bright trim they just painted it. So how many guys have had to repaint their trim and how did you go about doing it. Do you have to strip all the anodizing off or just scuff it with some scotchbrite.
Thanks