Black GN purists look away (Ebay)

Wow, I had the barf bag ready for deposit, but it'll wait another day. That's actually pretty sweet. Looks like it was done well, paint looks decent from the pics. Nice interior, trunk kit, chrome. The rims didn't quite make my list, but it's got a nice stance to it.

The colors make it look a touch like a Monte Carlo SS. Especially that one shot at an angle.

Not bad.

Hes got a ton of mods, but he has never taken it to the track I dont understand why people do that.

Hey that's my old car. I built that car last year for the nationals and got runner up in GN Heavily Modified. I did run it down the track once after the show and ran a 12.80 in TOTAL street trim and 18 pounds of boost, old tranny and street tires. And yes I painted it that color to stand out form the rest of the black GN. I am in the process of building a 71 GS clone that I am going to paint black& candy tangerine.

Not all Gns have to be black.This is a beatifull car . Clean everywhere. I knwe it been sold but didnt know it had shipped all the way out west. I was lucky to see it often at the Central Fl car shows.

Just saw the photo and knew who's car it was. :)

Originally posted by 1nadrag
Hey that's my old car. I built that car last year for the nationals and got runner up in GN Heavily Modified. I did run it down the track once after the show and ran a 12.80 in TOTAL street trim and 18 pounds of boost, old tranny and street tires. And yes I painted it that color to stand out form the rest of the black GN. I am in the process of building a 71 GS clone that I am going to paint black& candy tangerine.