Bison - DAMN you!

DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING BISON HAS TO SAY!!!!!.
Unless you want great info on how to make your car faster ;-)

Thank you Bison for sharing all that knowledge with the community. I think if he came out with a volume of books that it'd end up being more than an 8 book set worth of information, but it would sell like hotcakes.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

image.jpg

Bison KNOWS HIS SHIT!!!!!!!

I know I'm only one of MANY Bison has HELPED!!!!!

Keep it UP!!!!!

I couldn't agree more with the help and wealth of knowledge he shares. Brian helped me out tremendously.
And now my car hauls ass.

Thanks buddy.

I am his worst customer, I hound him daily about my motor he is building (how much power?, Torque? Boost?) .... Sorry , but at the end of the day I wouldn't want anyone else touching my motor.... When he finishes putting it together and putting it in the car, I know my car will be amazing!!!... Thanks Brian

I am his worst customer, I hound him daily about my motor he is building (how much power?, Torque? Boost?) .... Sorry , but at the end of the day I wouldn't want anyone else touching my motor.... When he finishes putting it together and putting it in the car, I know my car will be amazing!!!... Thanks Brian
You're welcome Al. Going to be a really strong runner for sure. We will see very soon

BPE2013@hotmail.com

Same goes here, Bison's a very helpful person here on the forums. Does know his sh*t lol.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bison is a top notch guy. I started talking to him and took a chance and bought one of his turbos. It was better than expected. Anytime, I have any questions or anything he always responds with more than enough information. He is one of the best guys on Turbo Buick.