Bin Laden's sons captured!

Captain Mark

CNN is stating that in a raid today 2 of Osama's sons have been arrested. They were hurt in the arrest, and 7 Al Quaeda members were killed in the raid.

Looks like the puke we captured earlier in the week may be spilling his guts.:cool:

The only problem is that he has 36 other SONS!!!:eek: He must be practicing for all those virgins when he dies.

Hi Mark,

Its to our advantage to have the facts a bit vague here....Maybe even wrong ;)

Whether the Shake (disrespect intended) captured the other day IS or IS NOT talking, It is to our advantage for the cowards in Al KADA to THINK he IS talking. That way, they MUST act like we have the Shake's computer passward, their phone numbers, their addresses, their bank account numbers, their girlfriend's name, EVERYTHING :) We want them to feel totally compromised, the way we felt on Sept 11th.

They will be laying so low they will have to jump to see over the edge of a dime. Or, they will begin to act out of character to an extent that they begin to show themselves to our HUMINT and ELINT (human intelligence and electronic survailence) sources in America and all over the world. The more nervous they get, the easier it will be to find them.

Leaving them in the "hands of the Pakistani's" is a great way to interrogate them. I feel strongly that the US will not torture them, others may stretch the limits of civilization, which is OK with me.

If they didn't capture the Sons Of B*****s, then, its a masterful disinformation episode that will help our PSYOPS against the cowardly SOB's worldwide :D I'm glad they are not after me!

I agree Lee. If we say we don't have em and we do it could work to our advantage, and if we have e and we don't it could work to our advantage. The CIA is only going to let us know what they want us to know. I dobt it, but we could already have Bin Ladin. Its a great feeling to know that we are reeling those fackers in.

Duly noted Lee, those are some very good points. After all some complained that we revealed too early that we caught the shake(disrespect intended). Definately some misinformation tactics goin on these days. Guess we will just have to wait and see how this one plays out.

:D :D It gives me great pleasure to think that these genius "talking heads" and "news readers" on the networks -you know who you are- unwittingly being a part in misinformation and disinformation :D :D :D

This report has turned out to be false:mad:

Oh well, the fool they do have will have a brain of jello when they get done with him:cool:

Is it REALLY false?

Its all a mind game for the big boys out there where the rubber meets the road....El Kada prolly doesn't know either, and won't for a few days. Thing is....No Americans were involved in the ambush....That means the Afghani's are learning to walk on their own. A very good thing, regardless who the dead El Kada are :)

Originally posted by lburou
Hi Mark,

Its to our advantage to have the facts a bit vague here....Maybe even wrong ;)

Whether the Shake (disrespect intended) captured the other day IS or IS NOT talking, It is to our advantage for the cowards in Al KADA to THINK he IS talking. That way, they MUST act like we have the Shake's computer passward, their phone numbers, their addresses, their bank account numbers, their girlfriend's name, EVERYTHING :) We want them to feel totally compromised, the way we felt on Sept 11th.

They will be laying so low they will have to jump to see over the edge of a dime. Or, they will begin to act out of character to an extent that they begin to show themselves to our HUMINT and ELINT (human intelligence and electronic survailence) sources in America and all over the world. The more nervous they get, the easier it will be to find them.

Leaving them in the "hands of the Pakistani's" is a great way to interrogate them. I feel strongly that the US will not torture them, others may stretch the limits of civilization, which is OK with me.

If they didn't capture the Sons Of B*****s, then, its a masterful disinformation episode that will help our PSYOPS against the cowardly SOB's worldwide :D I'm glad they are not after me!
You are dead on the money 99% ---I disagree with the PSYOPS tho,,"12 yrs and that AS$ clown is still walking the face of this planet,,he(Sadman) should have been whacked long time ago.:)

AsphaltAnihil8r,

Speaking from a military intelligence perspective....

CAPABILITY plus INTENT = A THREAT

Our capability (military and human spy resources on the ground) has been cut 50% since 1991. Our INTENT has only been there since Sept 11....We're not doing that badly if you consider the collossal size of the task. (See, I didn't point the "Flying Fickle Finger of Fate" at Clinton for getting us into the situation we find ourselves in with Al Kada or Iraq....Didn't mention North Korea either).

We haven't been serious or affective on international issues for ten years....We're paying the price now.

Besides, we were talking about the sons of UBL, not Sadman....PSYOPS continue full court press ;)

Well, if you think about it, Bush has Sadman doing some interesting things with 200,000-300,000 of our finest citizens at his back doors ;) If that is not Psycological, I don't know what is :)

Sure hope somebody does us a big favor and takes him out before we have to attack. I do not want war. But sadly, that part of the world does not seem to understand anything else. May as well speak their language ;)