BILLET TRANS PARTS

chris718

BILLET DRUMS 199 shipped.All checked for runout and include center support.BILLET OVERDRIVE CARRIERS 99 SHIPPED. Billet ring gears 99 shipped.This weekend only.Paypal or CC.Must e done via email.PPAL account is email address.trannyman0101@aol.om

I'm a dummy when it comes to trannies. What power level are the drum and carrier parts needed? Are these new or refurbished? Thanks

I was asked by Chris to add to the post due to him having issues with his computer. Billet Aluminum Servos are $89 shipped. These are some great prices.

I am needing to rebuild my tranny due to 3rd and overdrive are out. My plans are mid 11s with the car but mostly city driving. Are these billet parts needed for my application or stock parts good enough? I just don't want to rebuild tranny in another couple years because it can't stand up to the power. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Same for me. I'm interested in a servo at the $89 sale price if your doing it still.
Thanks! EDIT: ok just seen your other post in the parts for sale where you are doing the servos still. Sending paypal this evening. Thanks!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Chris,

You post isn't clear. Are you offering theBillet shaft forward Drum #24 rcc/bfd for the $199 price? If so I'll take a couple of them.

Dave

Chris, paid for the servo. With your forward drum need to cut the inputs are you selling inputs? Stock is fine not making over 400.