BILLET STROKER CRANK/ ROTATING ASSEMBLY

RYAN GRAVES

Selling a rotating assembly, sonny bryant billet crankshaft 3.50 stroke, carrillo 6.5 rods and diamond .020 pistons for a 3.8 overbore. I recently found a complete stage 2 short block., and these items are no longer needed. I bought this motor from a previous board member a few years back and broke my block. All internals are in great shape. I have approximately 6 full passes and about a dozen 1/8th mile hits. Will not seperate $2300.00 Will get pics up as soon as I can. Thanks

Selling a rotating assembly, sonny bryant billet crankshaft 3.50 stroke, carrillo 6.5 rods and diamond .020 pistons for a 3.8 overbore. I recently found a complete stage 2 short block., and these items are no longer needed. I bought this motor from a previous board member a few years back and broke my block. All internals are in great shape. I have approximately 6 full passes and about a dozen 1/8th mile hits. Will not seperate $2300.00 Will get pics up as soon as I can. Thanks

Ryan, might check the top counterbalance for markings to get the true stroke. I would imagine you mean 3.59"? Never heard of a 3.50". Good price for a SonnyB billet.

Ryan, might check the top counterbalance for markings to get the true stroke. I would imagine you mean 3.59"? Never heard of a 3.50". Good price for a SonnyB billet.
You can order any stroke you want. This is a great deal btw

You can order any stroke you want. This is a great deal btw

Yeah, I guess I thought there was only the normal 3.400, 3.59, 3.625, etc., wanted to make sure. That is a steal, I forwarded to a buddy of mine who could use it.

What was the CR and piston to deck clearance on your engine when you ran these?

Balancer and flywheel can be purchased seperately. Compression ratio is around 9.5 and I cannot say for sure on piston deck height. Sorry, I will try to get pics up with measurements in a couple days. I know you cannot sell without them. Thanks