billet pulleys Cruz vs RJC

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
Any preference in Cruz vs RJC pulley sets? I'm building a new motor and wouldn't mind the weight savings and dressing it up a little.

Cruz has a sale going on, but it appears as though RJC does them in a stealthy black finish also. Thoughts?

I like the black anodized finish myself.
That's what I'm gonna get (some day).

I have the anodized black rjc as well, i did them for weight savings not for flash, if you werent looking for them you could miss them easy. The finish holds up great. Also my garage isnt insulated that great and the dampness turns bare aluminum chalky in a season.

Any preference in Cruz vs RJC pulley sets? I'm building a new motor and wouldn't mind the weight savings and dressing it up a little.

Cruz has a sale going on, but it appears as though RJC does them in a stealthy black finish also. Thoughts?

I thought Cruz offered them in black anodized also. I have the older style RJC polished pulleys. I like shiny stuff on my engine and have gotten compliments on them. A few minutes of Never Dull a couple times a year keeps them nice and shiny![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the anodized black rjc as well, i did them for weight savings not for flash, if you werent looking for them you could miss them easy. The finish holds up great. Also my garage isnt insulated that great and the dampness turns bare aluminum chalky in a season.
I have the older style black RJC and agree that if you weren't looking for them you would not realize they weren't the original black steel. Mine are easily 15+ years old and still look great.

Not a fan of black anodized parts. Hard anodized to reduce dulling, cleaning and increase scratch resistance.

Attachments

• 20150421_141123.jpg
    20150421_141123.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 105