RJC pulleys

Rick the pool guy

I just recently purchased some RJC executive pulleys all I have to say is wow can't believe how nice they the pictures on the website don't do them Justice and the weight savings is absolutely ridiculous you can tell a lot of pride and craftsmanship went into building these I highly recommend getting these for your next engine build or your current project

Attachments

• 20180705_185040.jpg
    20180705_185040.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 264
Jason sells high quality products...and a lot of R and D goes into what he sells.

I Agree, love my executive pulley's! Wish he sold a pulley for those of us that have AC delete's so I don't have to use that ugly black plastic one but it is what it is.

I Agree, love my executive pulley's! Wish he sold a pulley for those of us that have AC delete's so I don't have to use that ugly black plastic one but it is what it is.
You can get a billet pulley for that from March Performance.

Do you know of a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm embarrassed. I apologize. I just spent quite a while looking for it for you online. And I can't find it.

But I'm pretty sure they had it listed at some point. Maybe pull your plastic one off the AC delete bracket, measure it up, and give them a call for compatibility.

It appears as if they have a thousand pulleys of various sizes for Fords. Maybe one of them will fit on the Dorman bracket. As Dorman also makes the AC delete brackets for Ford.