Biggest turbo with 42lbers

Your limiting factor is the 009's, if you have alky I'm sure you can squeeze more out of them. I seen 009s run static with high fuel pressure to 6.90's in the 1/8 in a full weighted car and TE63e That was years ago with old school chips, when there was not much of an injector choice BUT that wouldn't be my choice now.

Just for the sake of discussion let's say safe combo instead of the biggest turbo. I'd look at a TA49, TE44, TA60, TE61, TA61 or a 6131 if your plans do not include adding more fuel. even one of those can quickly put you on the edge of your fueling needs with the 009's

Edited......Just seen the turbo in your sig & your times. I'd say work with what you have if you are not planning an inj upgade those 60' times can come way down.

wouldn't go bigger than a ta49 or te44. 42.5 inj are good for mid 11's with ported heads and intake. that's about it.

Your PT-52 is plenty big for that combo. Don't push the boost too high on it though. If you want to go faster, its time to upgrade the injectors to 65's!

009's

I run 009's, But I don't drag my car.. Fine for the street though. I plan to upgrade to 60 motrons in a few months. You never stop adding upgrades, I guess there is not stopping point.

Nice Looking Car!

Your PT-52 is plenty big for that combo. Don't push the boost too high on it though. If you want to go faster, its time to upgrade the injectors to 65's!

d0n, That's a really nice, clean GN.. Are you running 245's in the rear and
and 235's in the front?