BIG Trans cooler and Ramchargers dual fans

Eticket

email for quicker response.. jqn555@live.com

Paypal address is jqn555@live.com

The transcooler is comparable to this one: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/bmm-70274/overview/

It has been on my car for about 4 years, but only has about 200 miles on it. I switched some setup up front so it wouldn't fit anymore. 11x11x1.5" with 3/8" hose barbs built in - so no adapting needed.

Do your transmission a FAVOR and put this on!. Only ran with Dexron IV and no transmission blow ups.

Looking for $85 shipped including paypal fees.

Ramchargers dual fans.. 99.999999% sure these are brand new not used. COMES WITH JUMPER HARNESS FOR DIRECT PLUG IN. Looking for $75 shipped including paypal fees.

If you want to buy on from ebay.. than please do so. this one is plug and play.
image.jpg
image.jpg

deal to dustin pending payment. Please let me know if for some reason that is not today thanks.

Hey Eticket, i just saw your post, Fell like its kinda pointed towards me...Not looking for a piss match but i was looking for some fans i remember i had asked you what you wanted for them you told me make you an offer and gave you an example of what they were on ebay, ? You never gave me a price i woulda picked them off your hands when we had the convo, just feel like its a low blow. Never meant to piss anyone off but when pp say maje me anoffer i show them what ebay has i dont make offers next time just outright say what you want. And when you come on a board and say if you want them from ebay then go on ebay thats to me,, never wanted it from ebay just showed an example.\

Nice fans btw,

Enjoy them short dustin

87 chrisss.. the comment wasn't for you (if it was, i would have named you) and you didn't piss me off. The comment to was try to actually try to ward off tire kickers that I anticipate will PM me with "hey.. they are cheaper here...XXXX" but don't actually make me an offer to buy.

When you PM'd me, I asked you to make an offer.. you never truly did - you gave me a range. I didn't answer back because I was done. Yours was 1 in the same of 5 guys that were doing the same thing believe it or not. I'm a take it or leave it type of guy and a simple negotiator. To each his own on how to buy and negotiate. i'm just "that guy" that doesn't deal that way at all. I'm the guy that likes to hear. "Hey, your price is high. They are XX here. If you will go XX, than I will buy them". I'm an old timer at this, so I get really turned off easy. If guys take it the wrong way - so beit, but they shouldn't take it personal.

87 chrisss.. the comment wasn't for you (if it was, i would have named you) and you didn't piss me off. The comment to was try to actually try to ward off tire kickers that I anticipate will PM me with "hey.. they are cheaper here...XXXX" but don't actually make me an offer to buy.

When you PM'd me, I asked you to make an offer.. you never truly did - you gave me a range. I didn't answer back because I was done. Yours was 1 in the same of 5 guys that were doing the same thing believe it or not. I'm a take it or leave it type of guy and a simple negotiator. To each his own on how to buy and negotiate. i'm just "that guy" that doesn't deal that way at all. I'm the guy that likes to hear. "Hey, your price is high. They are XX here. If you will go XX, than I will buy them". I'm an old timer at this, so I get really turned off easy. If guys take it the wrong way - so beit, but they shouldn't take it personal.

I'm really trying to understand what you mean? So you asked me to make an offer, i replied with a range so is that not considered an offer?
So then you market it for w,e price you sold it for so you could have just stated that the price in the gitgo on the pm.

No prob have a good one sorry for rambling on your thread i just thought the ebay was aimed towards our pm, but no need to reply to this thanks Eticket

I got the fans and the jumper from a friend of mine. I don't know for sure, but i think he got them from ramchargers when he got the fan and it wasn't a custom - oneoff piece. If you read up on the fans, there's a few guys that have used this direct wiring with no problems - without the additional relays, etc...