Ultraflow Stainless Exhaust, Baseline Susp kit +wolfe , Caspers Full Harness

Eticket

I have a kenne belle (I'm 99% sure of) stainless exhaust system with stainless ultraflow mufflers.
Will come with 4 band clamps and muffler hanger hardware that I used. Best flowing 2.5" exhaust system period. I'm changing a bunch of stuff up and won't have room for dual exhaust. Prefer not to ship, but will at buyer's expense.
It is in very nice condition and the whole system will polish up nicely. no major dents or dings (maybe not at all). Looking for $575 plus paypal fees or sent as gift, plus shipping if that's what you want. Can arrange delivery in Texas (Housting, San Antonio, Dallas) or OK area(s). I am planning a trip from here to Alabama too in the near future.

Baseline suspensions upper control arm kit plus wolfe racecraft upper control arm spherical bushings with upgrade teflon joints. Barely used, 4-5 trips to the track? and a few hundred miles. Kit is mandatory if you want a real good bolt/on suspension upgrade, especially when running radials. Looking for $300 shipped including paypal.

Full caspers engine harness includes A/C provision, etc. Only a few years old and came off a car I parted that didn't have many miles from the install. Hate to sell, but probably will never use myself. You can see ECM and Bulkhead (driver's side connection) Other unused connections were taped up.
Looking for $675 shipped including paypal fees. Dont' think they make these anymore. or at least they are not on the shelf.

Don't like prices? Well I don't sell junk and relatively firm. Please PM me ligitimate offers otherwise.

Not looking for any trades.
Thanks,
John
jqn555@live.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg