Big thumbs up for Julio

ksmmspt

Hi Julio,
Just wanted to give you a big thumbs up for the alky kit. I had my car in the show at BG on Friday and I fielded more questions about your kit and why I liked it vs. other kits than I did about any other part of my car. Not only that...I'm running 24#s of boost with 0 knock with room to go!

Unfortunately, my rebuilt trans will need another rebuild due to this new-found power. Razor, I'll send you the bill for the trans!!:D :D

i finally met julio in bg. he is a very nice person and even accepted my offer to street race!.

Ya guys are to much. Didnt you know I was in cohoots with the tranny guys.. that alky kit does make a mess of the trans. My stock in transmission parts keeps gaining value ;)

Was great to finally put a face on a keyboard.

Dr. Boost.. I'm always ready to recieve a lesson.. and your window of opportunitty is rapidly diminishing with time ;) . So the People's Champ wasnt ready.. but I was :) Since I couldnt get a piece of the peoples Champ.. I took out my frustrations on a local WS6 at the 11:30 PM track ;) .. :eek: But I dont condone any form of street racing as it is dangerous

:D