Big THANK YOU to Dan, Gene and Jason @ GNNW

Dynalow00

Just a chip and exhaust..
I can't thank you all enough for all of the time and effort you guys put into my car. Thank you for taking care of me! We're damn lucky to have a shop like this in the NW that works on our cars.
Anyone needing work done on your car (or parts ordered) should give these guys a call. The shop is clean and organized, and they took care to keep my car clean and protected the whole time it was there. Dan knows his stuff and is very detail oriented. Thank you again guys!! -Steve

GNNW 425-512-9881

Yup, good people there for sure, I've known Gene for a long time as well as Jason.

Just picked up my car today from GN Northwest and as expected, the work done on the car was amazing. Dan is one of the most meticulous person you will ever meet other than Gene himself. The whole time my car was there, he treated it like his own, making sure everything was perfect. I cant thank you enough Dan. I am looking forward to bringing the car back to you to finish up the rest of the work we discussed.

Poor Gene, he has enough stuff on his plate getting his car ready for TurboThunder, but he never hesitated to stop what he was doing to check on my stuff throughout the whole time it was there. Of course he has always been that way. Thanks again Gene. You are one of a kind and a great friend.

Jason, what can I say....you da man! :biggrin:

Bill

Yep....Dan is GREAT. (I'm better, though;)) Good guy(s) to take your car to. So, everyone take you car to Dan, even if it's Yugo, Nissan, or 2 ton service van. He can fix it. He especially likes Ford Powerstrokes, Right Dan.:biggrin:

Yep....Dan is GREAT. (I'm better, though;)) Good guy(s) to take your car to. So, everyone take you car to Dan, even if it's Yugo, Nissan, or 2 ton service van. He can fix it. He especially likes Ford Powerstrokes, Right Dan.:biggrin:

Hey now, I have a powerstroke:eek: But he hasn't had to work on it YET.:wink:

Well , actually I'm a road course kind of guy . Which made it easier to make that right at the end of Woodburn.