Big streeet racing bust in High Point, NC

Yea, he needs a little counceling....I remember back in the early 80's when I was in HS, Back then it was just stop light to stop light, but times have changed.. Youtube is not the place to be displaying your bragging rights.. All of the videos on youtube are going to be used for evidence in court also.. I think for their punishment, they need to work at the local strips, cleaning off the tracks, trash, and watching real cars run, like us darkside boys..

Many of these so called street racers couldn't get decent ets so to get the thrill of racing they have to do it from a roll where horsepower counts more than torque. A standing 1/8-1/4 mile is just not long enough for them to feel the speed.

Roll racing is gay.

Many of these so called street racers couldn't get decent ets so to get the thrill of racing they have to do it from a roll where horsepower counts more than torque. A standing 1/8-1/4 mile is just not long enough for them to feel the speed.

Roll racing is gay.

+1

One dude worked for a car dealership in G-boro, a 40 year old, using a loaner from the dealership racing these kids, the car was seized and he is now on the run..lol... No car, No job.. I guess the drag strip in not challeging enough for these kids..

My T was a trade in. One of the used car sales reps took it as his demo. He was reported for doing donuts in a local high school parking lot after a football game. Needless to say, he wasn't the salesman that I bought my car from. :biggrin: