BIG PARTS LIST, Tons of GN parts plus Parting a RARE 86 GREEN Regal and 85 442

pmd u, dont know if your box is full.

do you still have the heater box shield for $15? need a good one asap. and pic if youve got one. just need to make sure its correct part im needing.

thanks

any luck finding that drivers side header?

I think I may have one, it still has the shield on it so I won't know for sure until I take it off the engine. It doesnt look like it but the engine only has 13k on it original miles. I have another parts car I'm picking up tomorrow, I'll check that car also.

Looking for a good driver's door, color doesn't matter, manual prefered if you have both types. Also what is the zipcode so I can check the drive time for a possible road trip. I'll be comming from 17403.
Thanks,

Chuck

Bob i need a good stock short block or long block if you have one. Id like something that has not been opened up and preferably had or has the stock head bolts on it. Mileage is not a concern if the bores are in good shape. Let me know what you have and ill email you back. Id like to come up Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks

Bob i need a good stock short block or long block if you have one. Id like something that has not been opened up and preferably had or has the stock head bolts on it. Mileage is not a concern if the bores are in good shape. Let me know what you have and ill email you back. Id like to come up Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks

I have a few stock short blocks, I'll check on the head bolts. Do you want specifically a 109 long block or is 84 or 85 ok?