BIG PARTS LIST, NEW YEARS update and more parts added

Looking for some T-Riv parts, mostly badging but do you have an EFI gas tank off of one and mind taking some measurments and poking around on it for me?

Thanks,

I havent forgotten you, just didnt get a chance yet to get down to where I have the Turbo Riv gas tank stored. I'll try to get down there tonight.

I havent forgotten you, just didnt get a chance yet to get down to where I have the Turbo Riv gas tank stored. I'll try to get down there tonight.
It's cool, I've been working on the front of the car and its easily enough to keep me busy for another week if you need time.

Slight side note, do you buy and/or trade stock parts? I have some sitting around that I got in package deals or as spares and don't need anymore.

Thanks,

It's cool, I've been working on the front of the car and its easily enough to keep me busy for another week if you need time.

Slight side note, do you buy and/or trade stock parts? I have some sitting around that I got in package deals or as spares and don't need anymore.

Thanks,

E mailed you the pictures and diamensions.

Thanks,

E mail me what parts you have and wat you want for them.

Bob,I need both mirrors for an 87 GN (non remote pass) piant doesn't matter,but glass needs to be nice and tight. Cables are fubar on mine an the glass won't hold any adjustments. PM price shipped to 23452.:)

Bob,I need both mirrors for an 87 GN (non remote pass) piant doesn't matter,but glass needs to be nice and tight. Cables are fubar on mine an the glass won't hold any adjustments. PM price shipped to 23452.:)

$45 shipping included for both.

I need a nice 86-87 Grey plastic dash cover with the speaker grills.....
How much shipped to CA.?