85 GN Parts

Passengers Front Fender
Passengers Front Inner Plastic Fender
Passengers Front Wheel Well Black Molding
Passengers Front Side Marker Light
Passengers Plastic Headlight Bezel
Front Bumper Fillers-Both Sides
GN Header Panel

I'll pick the parts up at the Fedex Shipping Terminal in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

What color are the parts you will be shipping?

Passengers Front Fender
Passengers Front Inner Plastic Fender
Passengers Front Wheel Well Black Molding
Passengers Front Side Marker Light
Passengers Plastic Headlight Bezel
Front Bumper Fillers-Both Sides
GN Header Panel

I'll pick the parts up at the Fedex Shipping Terminal in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

What color are the parts you will be shipping?

I have all those parts, there color is black. I'll have to check to get a shipping quote.

Bob got your PM,replied your box is full. Will paypal as soon as you confirm the address is the same as before. Do you need any extra $$$ for fees. Thanks Steve:)

converision time 85 to 86-87

Hello I am in the process of converting my 85 to an intercooled car. or at least will be when I get the parts. Basiclly I have a stock 85 with an electric fan on it and need all the 86-87 parts.... Can you shoot me a price and everything you can sell to me to get this done I would appreciate it.

Looking for some T-Riv parts, mostly badging but do you have an EFI gas tank off of one and mind taking some measurments and poking around on it for me?

Thanks,

Looking for some T-Riv parts, mostly badging but do you have an EFI gas tank off of one and mind taking some measurments and poking around on it for me?

Thanks,

I dont have the front fender badges but I have all the others. I can take measurements, what measurements specifically do you want?

Looking for measurements of the gas tank. From the frame off pictures I've seen its slightly trapezoidal. Could you measure the dimentions of it and how wide the gas tank straps are spaced? Could be easier than doing my B-body EFI tank in my '64 Riviera. Mind taking pictures of the remaining badges?

Thanks,

Looking for measurements of the gas tank. From the frame off pictures I've seen its slightly trapezoidal. Could you measure the dimentions of it and how wide the gas tank straps are spaced? Could be easier than doing my B-body EFI tank in my '64 Riviera. Mind taking pictures of the remaining badges?

Thanks,

I'll try for dimensions tonight and pictures of emblems tomorrow.