BIG PARTS LIST, Fall cleaning, more Parts added!

sent email. I am looking for grey Locking T-top trim piece for Driver's side. It attaches to T-top. Also, looking for T-top trim square piece that goes in front of windshield and attaches to the piece that goes down the middle. Thanks.

I don't have the piece that attaches to the t-top. Is the second piece you need, sort of a small T.

I don't have the piece that attaches to the t-top. Is the second piece you need, sort of a small T.

You could say it is a T-shape. There is an aftermarket piece that replaces it that houses 2 gauge pods. I am looking for a very nice original piece for a GN. It goes in front between the visors.

You could say it is a T-shape. There is an aftermarket piece that replaces it that houses 2 gauge pods. I am looking for a very nice original piece for a GN. It goes in front between the visors.

I have a few of them, but I'll have to check to see if the bolt holes are ok. They commonly break at that point.

head light bezels

Do you still have the Chrome head light bezels painted black $40? if so i will take tham send me you paypal info.

To anyone trying to contact me. I am having problems with my internet connection for the last 2 days. Verizon is working on it and I shoudbe back up tonight or tomorrow.