BIG PARTS LIST, Bought Another PARTS CAR

Got the pictures of the grill but they are pretty blury. It looks like a nice grill though. Is there any blemishes in the chrome anywhere or any breaks in it? Is it faded on the black portions. How much would you sell it to me shipped for? Thanks Dusty

my85grandnation

I'll take some more detailed pictures tomorrow, my batterys were to low to turn up the megapixels on the camera. Its in good condition.

Ok I will just be waiting for those pics, and then once I get them I can send a paypal payment if I like it. Please let me know where to send it. Thanks

Hey, figured i'd post here while I can. I'm on a borrowed "laptop" right now... Anyways, unfortunately didnt work out as planned today, I was only able to stay around marti's till about 2:30 or so, after that headed to palmer (where I am now). Anyways, Bri had the idea maybe we should try heading to marti's again thurs... I'm gonna think about it to, otherwise talk to ya later, I have other things I need to get to right now anyways.... oh, I think score is something like:

Bob 3??? CK 1 Tito 0 Patricia 0 :D