BIG PARTS LIST, Bought Another PARTS CAR

Hey Bob, I may be in the area on tues or wed, might head over to Marti's Garage and stop in to look over the old 83.... you interested???

Also, saw you were interested in picking up that 84 Riv pan in the thread... you know it'd be 14 bolt cause the 20bolts only came on 85s right?

Is the grill you sent me pics of the only 84-86 one that you have? The reason being is that it is not an 84-86 GN grille it is a T-Type grill and there is a differance in the two. The T-Type grilles have a few vertical bars that are thicker than the rest and where the T-Type emblem sits there is a notch in one of the bars, so if you take the emblem off to put it on a GN it doesnt look right. Also how many miles are on that 85 long block?

USC87

I can meet up on Tuesday. Wed I'm going to dinner with my daughter.

Im really intersted in 85 Riv pan but will take 84 Riv pan also, thinking of building a 4.1 in the near future for the my next S10 project.

No the the T-Types are the cars that had the thicker bars. I own 2 85 GN's and they have the thin bars and have seen numerous 84 and 85 GN's that have thin bars, and the 85 T-Type I have has the thicker bars as well do all the other T-Types Ive seen. Anyways, please let me know if you have one with the thinner bars or run accross one. Thanks

Bob, sounds like tuesday works then. I'll let ya know if anything changes.

And to help out in the grille confusion in the thread, is this type Bob needs to look for that has the thinner bars in question?

Attachments

• P1010140.JPG
    P1010140.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 35