BIG PARTS LIST, Bought 3 more Parts cars, and did some Spring cleaning. Tons added!

80239. I would also be interested in you pricing it with the harmonic balancer, front cover and flex plate that go with that motor, if they are available.

80239. I would also be interested in you pricing it with the harmonic balancer, front cover and flex plate that go with that motor, if they are available.

For complete short block including flex plate, timing cover, and balancer $980 shipping included to a business or picked up at your local Yellow truck Terminal.

Pm'd you.

I never got the pm. I know the console shifter plate is $25. I'm waiting to find out (a) what condition the cloth inserts under the 1/4 windows from the 87 GN are, (b) how much you asking for them, (c) does the gray T-handle have all the working springs/parts with it and (d) a total price for all the above plus shipping to 21918.

I never got the pm. I know the console shifter plate is $25. I'm waiting to find out (a) what condition the cloth inserts under the 1/4 windows from the 87 GN are, (b) how much you asking for them, (c) does the gray T-handle have all the working springs/parts with it and (d) a total price for all the above plus shipping to 21918.

Pm'd you.

wtb

Need the following for an 87'gn:

1)grey dash assembly (with good known working cluster) has rear defog and remote mirror. No sentinel

2) converter shield for 200r4 trans- metal style

3) trim piece for cluster (has remote mirror,rear defog) no sentinel

pm price shipped to 55075 and if you have pics that would be great.

Need the following for an 87'gn:

1)grey dash assembly (with good known working cluster) has rear defog and remote mirror. No sentinel

2) converter shield for 200r4 trans- metal style

3) trim piece for cluster (has remote mirror,rear defog) no sentinel

pm price shipped to 55075 and if you have pics that would be great.

How complete do you need the grey dash assembly? Do you need just the gauge cluster and the pad?

Hi Intercooled88s,
I was wondering if you still have the three front windshield black out trim pieces and if you had the black out trim piece for the hood (the piece that covers the end of the hood near the frond windshield).

If you still have these and could pm me a price shipped to 65202 and any pics if you have them that would be great.
Troy

Hi Intercooled88s,
I was wondering if you still have the three front windshield black out trim pieces and if you had the black out trim piece for the hood (the piece that covers the end of the hood near the frond windshield).

If you still have these and could pm me a price shipped to 65202 and any pics if you have them that would be great.
Troy

Pm'd you.

Hello Intercooled88s,

Do you still have the following parts?: 86-87 Crank pulley with adapter and the 86-87 Water pump pulley. If yes can I get a quote shipped to 85282?