BIG PARTS LIST, Bought 3 more Parts cars, and did some Spring cleaning. Tons added!

I need a maroon steering wheel and horn button, steering box that's tight, and e-brake assembly. can you send pics of the steering wheel?

i tried to e-mail you. i didnt get the pics for the cluster and stuff on tuesday.

let me know otherwise i will go thru someone else.

Sent a pm to you about 3 or 4 days ago with a list of parts,Did you get it??
Thanks,Tyson

Waiting on Address to send you a cashers check for 87 GN Gray center console.
Thanks Wes

Check your PM

I believe I found your number in the initial post, let me know a good time to call. We're getting nowhere through PM's!

I will get back to everyone over the next few days. I have been having a problem with my eyes over the last week. I'm 90% back to normal.

missing part

I received the transmission piece today but the part that goes between red part and the metal part that allows the motor to turn the gear.

Do you have this part?

Attachments

• gear.jpg
    gear.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 108
I need a maroon steering wheel and horn button, steering box that's tight, and e-brake assembly. can you send pics of the steering wheel?

I have the maroon steering wheel, maroon horn button, and tight steering box. I have the e-brake assembly, but only from where it splits into to cables forward all the way to the brake handle.

Bump!!!! This guy rocks!!!! BUY FROM HIM!!! I did, and I am glad I did!

Thank you so much for the nice feed back, I also gave you positive trader feed back. Which you deserve. I will also give you a future discount, when my new web site is up. You will save a huge amount on it. It should be up within the next month or 2. I'll be selling everything all the major websites are selling, except I won't sell any custom parts only stock appearing high quality parts.