BIG PARTS LIST, Bought 3 more Parts cars, and did some Spring cleaning. Tons added!

wondering if you still have the right and left front black bumber fillers for sale for 50.00 yet let me know thanks

86-87 Cruise control assembly $35
Does this include the bracket it mounts to and the piece that attaches to the throttle linkage? If so whats the shipping to 67002?

86-87 Cruise control assembly $35
Does this include the bracket it mounts to and the piece that attaches to the throttle linkage? If so whats the shipping to 67002?

It includes the cable, servo, servo bracket that bolts to inner fender and harness. It includes everything up to but not including the throttle lever on the throttlebody.

Conversion parts

Tried reaching you (email, PM) a few times. Please let me know about payment options and when I can pick up. Thx!

I am looking for this,
87 GN grey column with tilt/cruise $150

Still have it? If so how much shipped to 98201?

Thank You

Mike

Lower intake mani

I have an '87 GN and Im looking for a lower intake manifold and the solid vacuum lines that come off the throttle body vacuum block. You probly have it listed I just figured this was easier than sifting through. Thank you either way

I have an '87 GN and Im looking for a lower intake manifold and the solid vacuum lines that come off the throttle body vacuum block. You probly have it listed I just figured this was easier than sifting through. Thank you either way

Pm'd you.