Big Block Turbo Under Stock Hood

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
1600 hp BIG BLOCK TURBO UNDER STOCK HOOD And it does not hit ....:D
New drag radios...Still working on then traction problem...

Attachments

• DSCF0400.jpg
    DSCF0400.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 764
  • DSCF0407.jpg
    DSCF0407.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 762
  • DSCF0404.jpg
    DSCF0404.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 755
This is nice to know, worried about the hood hitting our bonnet. :)
Did you lower the engine mounts?
Who's carb are you running?

Looks good!

Jim

Ken,

That looks great, what size are those bad boys?
Please put the Wolf Bar in and set up the preload.
When can we expect a track report???

PS: I hope the family is doing ok.

This is nice to know, worried about the hood hitting our bonnet. :)
Did you lower the engine mounts?
Who's carb are you running?

Looks good!

Jim
im just running your standard moroso mounts csu carb, bonnet with a 1/4 inch milled off the base.

Ken,

That looks great, what size are those bad boys?
Please put the Wolf Bar in and set up the preload.
When can we expect a track report???

PS: I hope the family is doing ok.
Thanks john my family is doing better. the tires size is 295 m/t drag radials.whats the cost of wolfs bar . im going to the track this weekend.ill keep ya posted. i dont have the net at home so it may be a day or 2.Take care.

Thanks john my family is doing better. the tires size is 295 m/t drag radials.whats the cost of wolfs bar . im going to the track this weekend.ill keep ya posted. i dont have the net at home so it may be a day or 2.Take care.

Wolfe Race Craft - Product Catalog

BWOL101
Single Sway Bar for Buick GN / G-Body
$359.99

BWOL102
Double Sway Bar for Buick GN / G-Body
$649.00

Or you can call Cal for the TRZ which is
http://hartlineperformance.com/welcome.html
TRZ Motorsports - Performance Parts Manufacturing

* TIG Welded Chrome-Moly Construction.
* Does not Permit ANY Body Roll!
* Allows you to Launch Straight, with More Efficient Weight Transfer.
* Welds Between Frame Rails or Rear Cage Downbars
GM-203G
$300.00

Nice ride man !!:eek: U think U can share a pic or 2 of a close up on that tire ?? :redface: Does it stick out ?? What bs ? Thanks. :redface:

im just running your standard moroso mounts csu carb, bonnet with a 1/4 inch milled off the base.

Thanks, we are waiting on our CSU carb to get here. Keven called and went over out setup a couple of weeks ago so it should not be much longer. Keep us posted on the track times.

Jim

New track times intheeights ............

Well i made it to the track last night it went the best that it could with no power control device. my digital msd-7 box went out so i put in my msd 7al2 box back in the car i had no control of the timing, so i could not pull the timing out and ramp it back into it .on 14 lbs boost it went 9.16 @159 mph with a 1.7 60 ft 5.70 in 1/8.i could not get the car to 60 ft to save my azz plus the track was terrible they had midnight madness so they dont prep the track at all . im sure with a little seat time and the right msd box the car is going to run 8.0 to 7.90s. ill keep you all posted with the next track times .

Well i made it to the track last night it went the best that it could with no power control device. my digital msd-7 box went out so i put in my msd 7al2 box back in the car i had no control of the timing, so i could not pull the timing out and ramp it back into it .on 14 lbs boost it went 9.16 @159 mph with a 1.7 60 ft 5.70 in 1/8.i could not get the car to 60 ft to save my azz plus the track was terrible they had midnight madness so they dont prep the track at all . im sure with a little seat time and the right msd box the car is going to run 8.0 to 7.90s. ill keep you all posted with the next track times .

Ken,

I am glad you just made it down the track.
What is up with the quality control on the MSD Digital Boxes???
What was the race weight???
Based on memory and a 3500lbs race weight you should be able to run
8.50 at 14psi.....:eek:

Ken,
Based on memory and a 3500lbs race weight you should be able to run
8.50 at 14psi.....:eek:

WOW:eek:

Your car looks sick with those tires and the fact that you got that monster motor under the stock hood is awesome:cool:

WOW:eek:

Your car looks sick with those tires and the fact that you got that monster motor under the stock hood is awesome:cool:
Thanks its just what i wanted i think it makes the car..........i hated that cowl hood and tires give alot more tractions. now all need is a msd 7531 digital 7 box im in the need for one if any one has one let me know.

Thanks its just what i wanted i think it makes the car..........i hated that cowl hood and tires give alot more tractions. now all need is a msd 7531 digital 7 box im in the need for one if any one has one let me know.

Pick up your phone....

That's just Bad Asssssss! That's what im talken about! Big Block. That's a true sleeper.