BGC stock appearing adj fuel pressure regulator/OLD SCHOOL

NOKA72

hey guys...would like to see if anyone has one of these out there...maybe ill get lucky...clean maybe even NOS one. I know its a long shot but ill try...LMK if you have one..thanks. Vinny

I have a stock one which has been modified to give a little more pressure…Let me know if interested...

Claude.

I have the stock regulator and rail that has the adjuster added
Is that what you are looking for?

Bowling green customs. Made a stock 233 regulator adjustable. That’s what I’m looking for.

the top is more rounded then stock . I want 100 bucks for it .Before i take the time to dig it out let me know if you are interested.Because its like Turbo BUICK hourdersville around here and it might take a couple hrs to find it

Ok. I’m looking for the one that is duplicate of the stock one. Don’t go crazy then. Thanks. Vinny

This is the one I was hoping to find.

Attachments

• FB922342-A037-4337-814F-5D06779BD021.jpeg
    FB922342-A037-4337-814F-5D06779BD021.jpeg
    976.4 KB · Views: 39
mine looks like it was repainted the part numbers are gone it is a adjustable regulator with a small Allen key underneath the vacuum hose
20181124_160945.jpg

boost junkie thank you for your help. That BWD I just checked out it’s not adjustable. I have a 12k GN. I was trying to keep bone stock look. I’ll keep yours in mind. Wonder if I would be able to remove the decal from mine without destroying it. But anyway. I’ll let you know if I can’t find one. U have an idea of price? Thanks again. Vinny.

boost junkie thank you for your help. That BWD I just checked out it’s not adjustable. I have a 12k GN. I was trying to keep bone stock look. I’ll keep yours in mind. Wonder if I would be able to remove the decal from mine without destroying it. But anyway. I’ll let you know if I can’t find one. U have an idea of
Screenshot_20181124-163449.png

The stock ones are "adjustable" but only up with a socket and a vice. Just have to sneak up on the pressure you want. Then it really does look stock.