BG 2013 Updates

Ronnie locked the garage door, hard at work getting ready for next season:

Dude my garage is not that nice. If that was my garage my car would have lots of nice hardware like yours. All we have is a bunch of thrown together junk that only runs 9.30's

I'm putting some jackstands under it and hoping 2014 is better than 2013 financially

I am hoping that in 2014 we have a twin turbo v8 done to play with. We need another car to get our need for speed problem fixed. I would like to leave my car
in the trailer next year. Just get it out when you want dragged. We like to go to the track every week all summer

I am hoping that in 2014 we have a twin turbo v8 done to play with. We need another car to get our need for speed problem fixed. I would like to leave my car
in the trailer next year. Just get it out when you want dragged. We like to go to the track every week all summer
Twin Turbo v8? Hmm ....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Dude my garage is not that nice. If that was my garage my car would have lots of nice trees growing. All we have is a bunch of thrown together junk that only runs 9.60's, not even as fast as some of those THS cars

Fixed

Scared huh!! Sorry I have an old school all steel from bumper to bumper TSM car not a THS car. Slow by your standards but you sounded like you wanted a race. Challenge accepted!!
How much cash you wanna put against our junk?

Run you car not your mouth!! Is that how it goes? How is your car running by the way?

You're right Ronnie. I shouldn't run my mouth. I'm sorry..

Car is great went 8.90s Saturday on a poor track.. thanks for asking and letting me know you care.. :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app