bf drag radials

chops

Is anyone running bf dr and if so are you happy with them ? Just put a set on and going to put them to the test this weekend at the track

MT's are stickier, but 275/60 BFGDR's are fine. They are stickier than Nittos. Do a burn out to clean them and then don't let them get dirty. Don't park or drive on crushed rock, dirt, gravel etc. after the initial burnout. Burnout in the damp, not in the water. Run about 18 psi.

MT's are stickier, but 275/60 BFGDR's are fine. They are stickier than Nittos. Do a burn out to clean them and then don't let them get dirty. Don't park or drive on crushed rock, dirt, gravel etc. after the initial burnout. Burnout in the damp, not in the water. Run about 18 psi.

What he said.......:biggrin:

i actually ran mine down to 14psi and the 60ft got better and better.its a good tire,i went 1.58 60ft on a 28inch.

Hopefully we have a good weekend and ill find out at the track am working on the tune sat just tp make sure my numbers are right and boost is going to 30psi with alky and 116 am hoping to see a 10.90 with my set up

that going to be hit or miss with that kind of tune.if you going to nail the motor with 30 psi you should have a slick or a mickey thompson or hoosier drag radial.hopefully your on a 28 so the sidewall can do its job.

I was getting 1.7s out of a set of 235/60 BFGs. Got a 1.6 out 275/60 BFGs but didn't like the look of the 28" tire. Compramised with MT 255s and am happy with them. Got a 1.5 out of them.